Because we want to continue to care for our patients and staff in the safest way possible, please read the additional protocols that we have implemented for those visiting our office.
If you answer "yes" to any of these screening questions, please call our office at (574) 936-8588 to discuss your appointment.
- Do you have a fever or have you felt hot or feverish within the past 14-21 days?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any other flu like symptoms such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Is your age over 60?
- Do you have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
At this time, we are asking that only the patient enter our office. Please call our office at (574) 936-8588 to discuss other arrangements or accommodations.
We also ask that if you have a mask, you please wear it for your appointment.
- If you have a mask, we ask that you please wear it.
- Call our office at (574)936-8588 to let us know you have arrived.
- When a treatment room is ready, a team member will come outside to greet you.
- Your temperature will be taken.
- You will be asked COVID-19 screening questions and responses documented.
- You will proceed to hand hygiene.